Clearwater Greenies Clean Up At Lake Bellevue
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Volunteer with the Clearwater Greenies Group for a clean up of Lake Bellevue and Wright Park! We meet in the Ross Norton parking lot every 2nd Saturday from 8am-10am until further notice!
We specifically need to focus on cleaning up the lake, so if you have a kayak or water vessel to bring that would be great! Volunteers without water vessels are welcome to join on land. Bags and gloves will be provided.
Please be sure to bring heat and sun protection! Hats, sunscreen, and water is recommend. The use of a face covering is mandatory, unless 6 ft distance is maintained.
If interested please contact the Volunteer Specialist at Samantha.email@example.com
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.