3 people are interested
Special Events-Development Internship - Arthritis Foundation Jacksonville
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Arthritis Foundation- Jacksonville
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate special events and development intern to assist with the planning, organization, development and growth of Arthritis Foundation special events, grant writing and other fundraising initiatives.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Conduct market and prospect research
- Silent auction management
- Solicitation of in-kind event donations
- Event planning, coordination and execution
- Volunteer recruitment and coordination
- Event committee liaison
- Cultivation and stewardship of constituents
- Attend and participate in fundraising event related activities and meetings (may be virtual)
- Assist in researching and submitting online grant requests
- Promote the Arthritis Foundation’s mission throughout the community
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
- Open to local travel with reliable transportation
The Spring Development internship will run through May 2022, with the opportunity to extend if desired. Summer and fall internships are available as well. This is a remote internship and part-time and full-time options are available. Occasional evening and weekend work may be needed. This is an unpaid career experience program.
For consideration please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Arthritis Foundation
9500 Koger Blvd N, Suite #102, St Petersburg, FL 33702, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the only national not-for-profit organization that supports the more than 100 types of arthritis and related conditions. Founded in 1948, with headquarters in Atlanta, the Arthritis Foundation has multiple service points located throughout the country. The Arthritis Foundation is the largest private, not-for-profit contributor to arthritis research in the world, funding more than $380 million in research grants since 1948. The foundation helps people take control of arthritis by providing public health education; pursuing public policy and legislation; and conducting evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis.
318 Palmetto StreetJacksonville, FL 32202
January 11, 2022
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication