KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Fundraising Assistant assists with the development, execution, and promotion of Kids At Risk Action’s fundraising campaigns.
- Research fundraising strategies to help grow and promote the organization
- Develop, execute, and support the development of fundraising campaigns
- Coordinate fundraising messaging and timing with internal KARA teams such as social media
- Monitor participant fundraising trends and implement proven strategies to improve income
- Generate a targeted segmented list of donors, prospects, and donor referral sources
- Use creative thinking and multiple resources to develop new or improve existing revenue streams
- Support the Fundraising Program Manager by identifying and building processes to track and report on funding
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or relevant field preferred
- Knowledge or interest in the field of nonprofit fundraising and development
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise, and compelling writing skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Docs, Forms, and Sheets
- Familiarity with Slack groups and communication
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.