Videography Team Leader
KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Videography Team Leader oversees the Videography/Editing Team of volunteersto produce video elements used for social media promotion, awareness, education, and fundraising.
- Guide and support the Videography/Editing Team of volunteers to utilize other volunteers’ abilities and interests
- Ensure video content is being created in alignment with KARA’s goals by reviewing and providing feedback to rough and final cuts
- Provide feedback to volunteers to facilitate a collaborative, productive platform
- Communicate closely with the Volunteer Coordinator to understand most recent needs and inform Administration about updates
- Experience in leading and motivating a team required
- Proficiency in editing software preferred
- Ability to oversee creation of meaningful visuals to achieve a narrative’s goal
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.