Digital Presentation Developer
KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Digital Presentation Developer creates a virtual presentation to be delivered online for the general public and for people who work with and on behalf of abused and neglected kids: legislators, police officers, educators, etc. The current priority focus is on training for law enforcement officers.
- Apply information pertaining to child trauma to a create a professional, compelling, cohesive presentation
- Communicate with one or more of the following to develop presentation drafts: Researchers/Writers, Video Editors, KARA Administration
- Work closely with the Research/Writing Team Leader to communicate achievements and roadblocks with the project’s development
- Highly knowledgeable about the field of child trauma
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently with accuracy
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Google Drive
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.