KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Grant Writer researches, writes, and coordinates the grant application report process in pursuit of fundraising goals to continue giving a voice to voiceless children.
- Perform prospect research on foundations, corporations, and other grant-making entities
- Connect with organizations for initial feedback and Letters of Intent
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents
- Coordinate with the Founder to gather financial necessary information
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials
- Maintain current records in online tools to track and report grants
- Report progress of submitted proposals and reporting requirements
- Populate and maintain a grant tracking calendar
- Populate and maintain a prospect and active grant list
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience in grant research and grant writing, with preference to non-profit experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospects
- Strong written communication skills, ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals with demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals (Samples needed)
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with outside organizations to represent KARA in a professional manner
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.