KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Resource Organizer compiles, vets, and organizes resources across the nation providing direct support for at-risk youth and families in-crisis. The final result of this project will be a huge online resource library, organized by population in need of assistance and by geographical location.
- Follow directions to compile and organize direct support resources
- Attend a regular meeting with the team to provide updates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc. and with email
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.