Partner Relations Coordinator
KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Partner Relations Coordinator is responsible for developing strong relationships with other organizations dedicated to supporting children’s safety and wellbeing to make a bigger overall impact.
- Communicate with someone from other organizations to determine ways to support each other
- Collaborate with the various Team Leaders to execute the desired support effectively
- Report to KARA Administration to provide updates
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven, reliable, punctual
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc. and with email
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.