Social Media Promoter
KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Social Media Promoter is responsible for sharing/liking/commenting to enhance engagement and drive greater online community support for KARA.
- Share/like/comment to enhance engagement
- Monitor and respond to comments and engagement
- Increase the number of followers and engagement
- Suggest opportunities for growing community and engagement
- Identify and cultivate relationships with influencers
- Attend a regular meeting with the team to provide updates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise Public Relations skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
- Proficient at least one of the following: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.