Artistic Content Creator
KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Artistic Content Creator finds or creates interesting content to advocate for abused and neglected children, which will be shared on digital media to add variety to statistic-heavy content. This will bring fresh, cohesive content to attract and retain supporters of our media pages, build deeper connections with followers, and compel them to take action on behalf of KARA.
- Find/Create content of an artistic nature (ex. Poetry, music, paintings)
- Communicate closely with social media team to put content on media
- Suggest new and creative ways to attract followers through postings
- Identify and cultivate relationships with influencers
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently with accuracy
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.