Google Ads Expert
KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
Role Brief: Responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for Kids at Risk Action, the Google Ads Expert Volunteer will understand, manage, and support initiatives which contribute to the goals and success of the organization while ensuring our grant dollars provide the maximum amount of visibility on Google, increase our online presence and quantity of KARA supporters.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with KARA goals
- Create display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Oversee and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly KARA reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with KARA’s goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or similar relevant field
- No less than 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Passion for search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc.).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5 hours per week
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.