Fundraising Team Leader
KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Fundraising Team Leader researches and analyzes fundraising strategies to grow, evaluate, and prioritize Kids at Risk Action’s fundraising efforts. Work with a team to develop and execute fundraising campaigns, research strategies for growing community and public engagement, and identify potential major gift donors among other responsibilities.
- Research and analyze fundraising strategies to help grow and promote the organization
- Develop a comprehensive Development Plan
- Develop, execute, and support the development of major fundraising campaigns
- Seek out and communicate KARA’s mission and projects with new fundraising prospects
- Work with Administrative Director to expand levels of involvement and support among donors and prospects through regular correspondence and contact in person, by phone, by e-mail, and/or snail mail
- Drive new business development by soliciting sponsorships, individual donors, and generating participant income through developing year-round business and cultivation plans
- Maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential sponsors, donors, and volunteer leadership
- Create and propose strategies for solicitation of major gifts
- Support the organization by identifying and building processes to track and report on funding
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or similar relevant field
- Extensive experience and success in fundraising campaigns, donor and sponsor management, and major gifts
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise, and compelling writing skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Docs, Forms, and Sheets
- Familiarity with Slack groups and communication
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.