KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Researcher/Writer finds previous research or conducts new research on the topic of child trauma and/or writes compelling content to help us educate the public. The product of this work is a collaborative book, content sharing across social media and with other media partners, Public Service Announcement distribution, and creation of digital trainings to ensure people are trauma-informed.
- Create, write, and edit fresh and engaging content using updated data and emotional testimonies that inspire the public to get engaged to take constructive action
- Collaborate with the team to develop, proofread, and edit content written by others
- Reinforce message consistency by developing an organizational voice with the team
- Attend a regular meeting with the team to provide updates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
- Prior experience conducting research in a professional and academic manner
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc. and with email
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.