Volunteer Board Treasurer at Cbus Libraries
Cbus Libraries champions Central Ohio libraries, library enthusiasts and the love of reading. In 2018, we transformed a passion project into a successful, charitable 501(c)(3). As we increase our grants, implement new revenue streams and start strategic planning in 2021, Cbus Libraries' next treasurer will be a key executive board member.
We seek an accounting and bookkeeping professional with QuickBooks Premier experience, preferably in the nonprofit edition. Cbus Libraries Board Directors meet quarterly (currently via video chat), and a nominal financial board commitment makes the role attractive for both early-career and seasoned professionals.
Learn more about Cbus Libraries at https://cbuslibraries.com.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CBUS LIBRARIES
316 E KELSO RD, COLUMBUS, OH 43202, US
Cbus Libraries champions Central Ohio libraries, library enthusiasts and the love of reading.
Founded in 2014 and established as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit in 2018, Cbus Libraries has successfully collaborated with United Way, grassroots community organizations and local artists to reach tens of thousands and promote the love of reading. At our core, online monthly features connect the region’s extraordinary and unique libraries with nearly ten thousand followers worldwide.
- 2020 OELMA Literacy Leader Award
- 2018 Columbus Community Festival Arts Grant
- 2017 Community Festival Grant
- 2016 & 2017 United Way of Central Ohio Neighborhood Partnership Grant
- Libraries Everywhere surprises and delights citizens at events and locations throughout Central Ohio. Permanent little free libraries are placed in areas of need and elevate the neighborhood’s rich cultural heritage. Moby, our mobile little library, captivates guests at special events and festivals. Art and library installations bring wonder and excitement to children and adults alike. And school literacy initiatives are enhanced through our partnerships.
- #CbusIsLit promotes events in Central Ohio and will expand to include the celebration of literary creators through dynamic murals.