Centerpeace Career Development, Inc.
The Marketing Intern develops and executes integrated marketing plans for Centerpeace Career Development, Inc. (CCD). This role requires experience working on marketing projects, preferably for non-profit or not-for-profit organizations.
- Creates and implements a monthly content calendar for CCD social media accounts and website.
- Builds and updates distribution lists.
- Develops marketing strategies and programs to achieve defines goals such as brand awareness.
- Monitors and reports marketing and communications metrics.
- Other occasional duties as assigned.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong verbal communication, writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing digital and paper marketing collateral.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Digital design experience, a plus.
- Proactive and motivated to learn new tools and information.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, independently and with team members, to meet the goals of CCD.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related subjects (such as marketing, communications or journalism).
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with nonprofit or not-for-profit organizations, preferred.
- Familiarity with career development or human resources, preferred.
- Experience using social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. and their analytics.
- Demonstrated experience with the following software:
- Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite.
- GoDaddy Website Builder.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC or similar video editing software.
- Hubspot, Constant Contact or similar CRM tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, or disability.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Centerpeace Career Development, Inc.
921 S Lawndale, Chicago, IL 60624, US
To provide career coaching services designed to help clients to establish and maintain careers while also building their personal brand.
Since its inception on January 13, 2019, CCD has focused on harnessing professional knowledge with industry experience of its experts to provide exemplary career counseling. Today, we help people living in North Lawndale and its outskirts to secure the job they have always desired and get one step closer to their successful career. What makes us stand out is our will to provide end-to-end support, ensuring our clients can balance their career development with their passions. At CCD, we make it happen!