Board of Directors, Treasurer And Secretary needed
Helping Hands Against Hunger
Helping Hands Against Hunger is in the planning phase and is located in Washington, DC. We are in search of someone who has experienced the following requirements:
- Serve as active advocates for the Helping Hands Against Hunger and fully engage in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for the organization to advance its mission
- Assist in identify personal connections that can benefit the organization’s fundraising, reputational standing, and can influence public policy
- Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts
- Prepare for, attend, and conscientiously participate in board meetings
- Participates in fundraising for the organization
- Yearly financial commitment
Length of Term:
- Commit to a minimum of 1-2 years or longer
Meetings and Time Commitment:
- The board of directors will meet bi-monthly or monthly. Meetings typically last 1 hour
- Executives of the board will meet as necessary to accomplish goals and responsibilities
- Board members are asked to attend at least one special event per year
Board members are expected to
- Follow the organization’s bylaws, policies, and board resolutions
- Sign an annual conflict-of-interest disclosure and Non-disclosure agreement
- Maintain confidentiality about all internal matters of the organization
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Helping Hands Against Hunger
712 H Street, NE Suite 1596, Washington, DC 20002, US
We are in the process of working on the mission and vision statement.
Helping Hands Against Hunger is commited to helping families in the communities in providing food.