GAMES FOR LOVE
Games For Love is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that works to ease suffering, save lives, and create sustainable futures for children. We believe in the concept of "distraction therapy" and bring the joy of gaming into the lives of our junior gamers in hospitals around the country. Our plan is to help 10 million kids in the next 5 years. We have a healthy ecosystem to achieve that goal with your intelligent contribution.
- Have a portfolio
- Be willing to volunteer 5-10 hour a week
- Engagement needed for at least 8 weeks
- Be flexible and able to work on various projects
- Be skilled in what you do, if not, it is unlikely we will be able to help one another.
Qualifications 1-3 years of C# experience in a professional setting preferred
- Fixing and debugging traffic and bus scripts.
- Work from anywhere on earth
- Massive networking opportunities with 10,000+ members
- Level up your skills
- Volunteer grants
- OPT & CPT programs
- Improve your portfolio
- Be a big impact in the world
- Double the donation from big companies
- The community of passionate developers and have lots of fun
- Join the mastermind group and learn from top game developers
- You will have the experience to work with an American company
- Have chances to shift from volunteer to full-time employees!
- Volunteer Recognition & Awards
This will be a highly collaborative role, ideal candidates will work well with others and be able to persuade stakeholders of their opinions To apply just send us an email and I will be in touch shortly. Please provide a portfolio if you would be so kind.
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.