Virtual Bingo in Wayne
Care One in Wayne is one of New Jersey's premier Long Term Care providers, currently allowing volunteers to come together virtually to divide a few roles to successfully conduct a game for an amazing gorup of seniors!. Virtually volunteer today for a fun filled afternoon of B-I-N-G-O!
- Volunteers will receive a brief orientation upon arrival
- IF YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE ORIENTATION, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER!
- Volunteers will be required to help transport residents to and from their rooms
- Following specific instructions regarding each task help make everyone have a positive experience
- Engage and converse with guests
About Jersey Cares
290 West Mount Pleasant Ave, Suite 1320, Livingston, NJ 07039, US
As a leader in volunteerism in New Jersey, Jersey Cares increases the level of meaningful volunteer engagement by creating and managing efficient, impactful projects that address critical community-identified needs.
Jersey Cares works to meet community needs by making volunteering easy and meaningful. We provide flexible, structured, team-based opportunities for volunteers to impact a variety of nonprofit organizations and bring positive change to local communities. Jersey Cares works directly with local organizations to identify their needs, and trains volunteer leaders to manage projects that address those needs. Most projects are ongoing, and volunteers (other than the Project Coordinators) commit to only one day at a time. All of this enables you to volunteer whenever and however fits your interests and schedule, and yet always make a real difference. Simply choose "Volunteer" from the left menu to get started on your volunteering adventure!