8 people are interested
Education and Operations Coordinator (part time)
ORGANIZATION: Changing Children's Worlds Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
We are looking for an Education and Operations Coordinator to support the day-to-day activities of our Geneva office. Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm. This individual will be responsible (but not limited) for:
- Education Department: Work with the Executive Director & Education Manager on special contracts. Coordinate resource materials development, production, and inventory, such as brochures, flyers, manuals, workbooks, videos, photos, etc. Coordinate materials translations (English/Spanish).
- Training and Project Events: Support Parenting, youth, children educational events with implementation, promotion, communic ations, and logistical preparation. Coordinate the children’s program. Implement programs directly and coach partners in the "Best Start for Families" and the "All About Youth " programs.
- Grant Writing Support: Research, write, and submit grants applications. Monitor grant deadlines and reporting via spreadsheets. Assist in compliance requirements for grantors/funders.
- Supervision: Supervise and recruit educational/operations interns.
- Marketing & Events: Marketing support: Training, Programming and Fundraisers. Assist with the development of media, print and electronic materials (annual appeal letters, brochures, and videos) for fundraising and public aw areness. On-site event assistance: registration check-in, set-up, and coordinate interns/volunteers. Provide post-event information and follow-up correspondence. Recruit potential sponsors/donors. Write text for appeals, posters, flyers, brochures, pamphlets, informational materials and for materials which will be distributed to the general public.
- Technology Skills: QuickBooks, Salesforce, Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Reader), SPSS Database (data entry-level), Google Apps, IOS, Microsoft Platforms, Macintosh OS X, and Windows operating systems.
- University graduate in the fields of Education, Social Work, Psychology, or Public Health.
- At least 2 years of experience in the education or nonprofit environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and detail-oriented..
- Ability to work independently. Flexible attitude, strong planning, time management and organizational skills. Ability to effectively work under pressure, and keep information confidential.
- Knowledgeable about and skilled with computers and office equipment. Including Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Word, Powerpoint); Google Apps, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, or other Desktop Publishing Softwares. Must be willing to learn these and other programs.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Salesforce - preferred.
- Fluent in Spanish - strong preference.
- PART REMOTELY DUE COVID-19 MANDATE.
- Part-Time (24-28 hours per week): $14 - $16 per hour
- 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Changing Children's Worlds Foundation
411 Steven St., Geneva, IL 60134, US
CCWF's vision is for every child and adolescent to have a strong network of caregivers engaged in supporting their positive development in nonviolent families and peaceful communities.
CCWF strives to improve children's worlds through awareness raising, education, and training throughout communities worldwide. Through our educational programs we address a universal need for all families to understand their child's needs and to give caregivers the confidence that they can support their child's development. We provide the foundation for participants in our program to give their children more positive life opportunities and experiences than they themselves had. CCWF strives to reduce the incidences of violence, maltreatment, and neglect through strengthening the capacity of parents, caregivers, and communities to care for children's health and emotional well-being.
411 Stevens St.Geneva, IL 60134
September 11, 2023
- Administrative Support