From Jersey with Love
We are looking for a competent Operations Assistant to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executives’ working lives and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives, staff and clients
- Undertake the tasks of maintaining correspondence with community partners, management and clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Take minutes for meetings and accurately enter data
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Assist program leads, managers and assistants with implementation, delivery and troubleshooting of community-based programming.
- Proven experience in Reception, Administrative Roles
- Knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
About From Jersey with Love
115 Dewitt Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, US
Our mission is to provide aid, services, and opportunities to equip, empower and encourage our community.
From Jersey with Love provides aid and services to communities to enhance the quality of life for all. These services feeding programs, clothing programs, on site job readiness training and more.