SISTERZ WITH HOPE & FAITH INC
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the world. You will be responsible for allocating responsibilities and retaining the best people. You should know how to distinguish talent and do everything possible to motivate and inspire. You must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experience. The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly utilized for the fulfilment of our mission.
- Source and recruit volunteers through various techniques (databases, e-mail, social media etc.)
- Collect information on availabilities and skills
- Arrange for appropriate training when needed
- Produce schedules for everyday activities
- Assign responsibilities to the right people for special events
- Coordinate teams of volunteers for large-scale actions
- Communicate frequently with volunteers to ensure they are satisfied and well-placed
- Disseminate information for upcoming actions and events
- Keep detailed records of volunteers’ information and assignments
- Proven experience as operations director or similar position
- Experience in volunteering locally and/or internationally
- Experience in recruiting through various channels
- Working knowledge of databases and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse people
- Excellent organizational and team coordination abilities
- A pleasant, outgoing personality
About SISTERZ WITH HOPE & FAITH INC
11900 City Park Central, 3310, Houston, TX 75025, US
Eradicating sex trafficking, reducing recidivism, & rehabilitating our mothers and SisterZ. We provide our guests with the highest quality outreach, safe haven, training, spiritual guidance, and restoration - drastically reducing entry and reentry to the criminal justice system.
SisterZ With Hope & Faith, Inc is a newly formed 501c3 non-profit orgazation that will provide services and resources to female inmates incarcerated, newly released from the criminal systems and victims of human trafficking.