Volunteer - Executive Administrative Assistance
SISTERZ WITH HOPE & FAITH INC
You will work closely with the CEO. This position will start off as a volunteer position but will turn into a full time position. The positions is a WFH. Start out the commitment is 10 to 12 hours a week. Days and times are open.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Managing the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
About SISTERZ WITH HOPE & FAITH INC
11900 City Park Central, 3310, Houston, TX 75025, US
Eradicating sex trafficking, reducing recidivism, & rehabilitating our mothers and SisterZ. We provide our guests with the highest quality outreach, safe haven, training, spiritual guidance, and restoration - drastically reducing entry and reentry to the criminal justice system.
SisterZ With Hope & Faith, Inc is a newly formed 501c3 non-profit orgazation that will provide services and resources to female inmates incarcerated, newly released from the criminal systems and victims of human trafficking.