Digital Marketing Assistants Needed
REDEFINERS WORLD LANGUAGES
Who Are We?
ReDefiners is a pioneering non-profit organization with the goal developing a compassionate community of global citizens, who are both economically and socially responsible, through world language and cultural enrichment. Education in global communication is paramount in developing cognitive skills, creating opportunities for upward mobility, and establishing a foundation to excel in an ever increasing globalized society. We strive to provide local language learning opportunities in Arabic, Spanish and Mandarin through our enrichment program to our children regardless of socioeconomic background.
Who Are We Looking For?
Marketing, Public Relations and Mass Communications students or professionals are invited to join our team. If you are creative, goal-oriented, proactive and looking to make a major impact through a small organization, while gaining valuable hands-on experience, you could be the next ReDefiners’ Marketing Intern.
- (preferred) Bilingual; Proficient in English and Spanish or Arabic or Mandarin
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop & Wordpress
- Organized with attention to detail
- Comfortable with meeting short deadlines
- Able to work well independently and within a team environment
- Punctual and must have reliable transportation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategic development of social media engagement
- Manage Google Ads Content Creation
- SEO Optimization
- Print and Digital Media content optimization & creation to appeal to various stakeholders: Prospective donors, participants, program partners, volunteers, event sponsors and participants
- Write Press Releases
- Increase program enrollment
- Build social media donor database
Ready to apply? Visit: https://www.redefinerswl.org/volunteer
About REDEFINERS WORLD LANGUAGES
8056 N. 56th St., Tampa, FL 33617, US
To promote social change, create equity in educational opportunities, and provide a competitive advantage for youth and adults through language and cultural enrichment programs.
Our organization is deeply grounded in our core values. We believe all children, regardless of background, are capable and deserving of language learning opportunities, language learning needs to begin before age 10, intercultural education and authentic relationships promote greater peace and in today’s society, students need to become global citizens.
Founded by a full-time educator, parent, and advocate for language learning, ReDefiners is a non-profit organization that prides itself in being a pioneer in the early language education programing in Hillsborough County. The organization is made up of qualified teachers, international student volunteers and business professionals who are passionate about language and cultural education. We offer language classes in Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish and English to youth and adults.