NHQ:HSO - Lead, Project Management Experiential Learning 
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
Lead Humanitarian Services (HS) Program Management Office (PMO) experiential learning offerings, to increase the project management capability across the HS organization and build up the project
Member of the Project Management Leadership Program. Experiential learning includes:
1. Select a project that the individual will be managing and will coincide with the individuals participation in the Project Management Leadership program
2. Assign a mentor to the project manager to provide coaching on application of project management learning to the selected project.
3. Perform self, peer, supervisor, and mentor assessments of the project manager performance
4. Present one's experience at the end of the Project Management Leadership program.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience leading cross-functional projects of varying complexity across a geographically dispersed organization.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in project management mentoring and/or coaching
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to easily navigate through an organization and build strong relationships
- Robust problem-solving skills coupled with process improvement mind set.
- Strong MS Office, MS Project skills.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.