Over 55 and want to volunteer ? Join an Emergency Preparedness Team!
26 people are interested
Floods, Fires, Blizzards and other disasters...Be Prepared! Join the RSVP/Red Cross team!
Be a RSVP Volunteer for the American Red Cross! Get trained to assist in times of individual, family and community disasters and emergencies.
- Volunteers will respond as teams to local fires and other emergencies with immediate food, clothing and shelter assistance.
- Volunteers can also educate community groups about being prepared when emergencies and disasters strike the community, teach CPR and First Aid classes, or assist at community blood drives.
RSVP volunteers are covered with free supplemental accident & liability insurance coverage while on duty. Other benefits may be available.
- Terms: Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age to enroll through RSVP
Other Information Requested of Volunteers:
- Current driver's license
- Background checks
We'll work with your schedule.
1900 S Clinton Ave & throughout Monroe CountyRochester, NY 14618
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - depends on assignment