Objective: Responsible for working with Arthritis Foundation staff to ensure all event day logistics are planned, coordinated, and implemented effectively. Organizes, manages, and directs the Logistics Committee overseeing each area and holding subcommittee leaders accountable.
Length of Involvement: 9-12 months- This volunteer opportuntity will begin ASAP and run through June 2021.
Time Commitment: 3-4 hours per month
· Be knowledgeable about the Arthritis Foundation’s mission, programs and events
· Recruit at least three people to form the following Logistics Subcommittees:
· Volunteer Recruitment Leader
· Route Leader
· Event Site Leader
· Conduct Logistics Subcommittee meetings
· Follow up with subcommittee leaders to ensure assignments are completed as scheduled. Assume tasks of any volunteers not able to fulfill their job responsibilities
· Work with staff to ensure logistics expenses are within event budget
· Oversee all event day logistics
· Recruit at least one team from your own company
· Attend Walk to Cure Arthritis Committee meetings
· Attend the Walk to Cure Arthritis
· Participate in a post-event evaluation meeting
For consideration please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
122 East 42nd Street, Suite 2315, New York, NY 10168, US
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure.
The Arthritis Foundation leads the way in...
Access and Advocacy
Help and Support
Community and Connections
Tue Dec 01, 2020 - Mon Mar 01, 2021
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.