THE PATCHWORK SOCIETY
The Patchwork Society is looking to fill the organization's Board Seats; we are looking for dedicated, passionate candidates that have the heart to make a difference in the community. Qualified candidates should have a heart for the Foster Care alumni and youth in transition. You can also visit our website at www.patchworksociety.org. When sending resume please specify the seat you are most qualified.
THE FULL BOARD’S RESPONSIBILITIES
All seated members are expected to:
- Regularly attend all board meetings and important related meetings.
- Be informed about the organization's mission, vision and programs
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accept assignments and complete them thoroughly and on time.
- Review agenda and supporting material prior to board and committee meetings
- Serve on at least 1 committee.
- Participate in all voting.
- Attend Board Retreat(s).
- Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Attend at least 3 program events annually.
We are looking for Board Members that can fill the following seat:
- Program Development
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Marketing and Events Coordinator
About THE PATCHWORK SOCIETY
717 SANDY TRL, FORT WORTH, TX 76120, US
Our mission is to bridge the disparity gap between transitional youth and their community through service coordination mentorship, outreach and awareness.
The Patchwork Society is an organization created by a foster care alumni who saw a need to more efficient preparation for young adults. The primary objective is to promote self sufficiency and facilitate the establishment of purposeful helping relationships for transitioning youth and young adults. The Patchwork Society is committed to bridging the gaps in community resources and the success of transitioning young adults, so we provide services for both youth and professionals.
This organization strives to establish a foundation that will nurture and inspire growth among youth.The Patchwork Society differs from other organizations because travel to your community to deliver our experiences, resources and services to decrease barriers and increase success. Our partnerships with local agencies and organizations provides us with the opportunity to create customized seminars based on the needs of our audience. Services include employment coaching, financial coaching, life skills, and education navigation workshops.
The Patchwork Society is a leader in quality education curriculum, professional development, and transitional living services. We assist everyone who involved or interested in being involved in the lives of foster alumni and at risk youth in order to maximize on the full potential of these young adults, in any capacity that we can help.