ERZULIAS LOVE-HOPE MISSION INC
Primary duty: The grant writer is responsible for finding potential funders and grant applications. They are also the main person to write proposals, seek funding and manage correspondence with grant funders who fund the organization. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects, and develop relationships with key stakeholders. The responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Displaying adherence to the organization's mission.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of organization’s history and programs.
- Assisting with the execution of the development department's strategy.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Collaborating with the Executive Director and Marketing Director to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborating with the Program Director to compile the annual report to inform the Executive Team and/Board of Directors.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ERZULIAS LOVE-HOPE MISSION INC
PO BOX 224, DACULA, GA 30019, US
To assist the people living in the community of Sanoix, Haiti in their quest for improving their living conditions by establishing a sustainable approach to education, health, and commerce.
Erzulia’s Love-Hope Mission Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. For the past 3 years, ELOPE Mission has been hard at work making footprints in the village of Sanoix, in L’Artibonite Haiti. Now we can make a larger impact with the support of our friends, loved ones and other organizations more than ever before. We want to make the message loud, "We are on a mission to improve the lives and living conditions of the citizens of Sanoix".