Gratitude Chair - Foundation Programs
Honor Yoga Foundation
The Honor Yoga Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit that supports well-being in communities by providing yoga-related programs to under-represented populations. The foundation exists to serve specifically those with economic, social or physical challenges that may prevent them from participating in mainstream yoga.
Goals of the Position: The Gratitude Chair fulfills the role of ensuring ongoing gratitude is shared with Honor Yoga Foundation’s program instructors, Board Members, and other volunteers through handwritten notes recognizing their contributions.
Duties of the Position:
- Communicate with VP of Programming to identify who is to be recognized each month.
- Liaise with VP of Marketing for content and messaging to be included in the thank you notes
- Each month, complete a minimum of ten handwritten notes and send to identified Instructors, Board Members and volunteers.
- Assist with Instructor yearly thank you of a gift from the Foundation.
- Document completed task in Excel tracking sheet and ELEO database.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent penmanship
- Good team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Enjoys identifying appropriate gifts and gift giving
- Attention to detail
Benefits of Chair Role:
- Complimentary Livestream membership to over 250 Honor Yoga live classes per month
- Complimentary access to Honor Yoga Now with over 250 on-demand classes in the library
- Attend an all-inclusive Board retreat per year at Orenda (excludes travel to and from location)
- Listing of your biography and picture on the Honor Yoga Foundation website
Hours: 5 hours per month
All required materials will be supplied or reimbursed.
Board Term is through December 2022.
About Honor Yoga Foundation
59 Lawrencia Drive, Lawrencville, NJ 08648, US
The Honor Yoga Foundation supports well-being in communities by providing yoga-related programs to under-represented populations.
The Honor Yoga Foundation was established in 2017 with the belief that the practice of yoga results in a greater feeling of community, connectedness, and gratitude. We work at bringing these beliefs to life through our yoga-related programs, supporting new and established yoga teachers through scholarships, and our lovingly prepared healing retreats.