Gratitude Chair - Sponsors and Donors
Honor Yoga Foundation
The Honor Yoga Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit that supports well-being in communities by providing yoga-related programs to under-represented populations . The foundation exists to serve specifically those with economic, social or physical challenges that may prevent them from participating in mainstream yoga.
Goals of the Position: The Gratitude Chair fulfill s the role of ensuring ongoing gratitude is shared with Honor Yoga Foundation’s sponsors and donors through handwritten notes recognizing their contributions.
Duties of the Position:
- Communicate with VP of Finance of contributors who have donated that month
- Liaise with VP of Development for content and messaging to be included in the thank you notes
- Each month, complete 15 handwritten notes and send to donors and sponsors.
- Document completed task in Excel tracking sheet and ELEO database.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent penmanship
- Good team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
All required materials will be supplied or reimbursed.
Benefits of Chair Role:
- Complimentary Livestream membership to over 250 Honor Yoga live classes per month
- Complimentary access to Honor Yoga Now with over 250 on -demand classes in the library
- Attend an all-inclusive Board retreat per year at Orenda (excludes travel to and from location)
- Listing of your biography and picture on the Honor Yoga Foundation website
Hours: potentially 12 hours per month
Board Term is through December 2022.
About Honor Yoga Foundation
59 Lawrencia Drive, Lawrencville, NJ 08648, US
The Honor Yoga Foundation supports well-being in communities by providing yoga-related programs to under-represented populations.
The Honor Yoga Foundation was established in 2017 with the belief that the practice of yoga results in a greater feeling of community, connectedness, and gratitude. We work at bringing these beliefs to life through our yoga-related programs, supporting new and established yoga teachers through scholarships, and our lovingly prepared healing retreats.