VIRTUAL SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
2nd Chance 4 Pets
Skills and responsibilities:
- Developing/creating social media posts for Facebook
- Crafting well-written posts for social media
- Assist with analytics and data collection
- Assist with generating ideas and campaigns targeted towards our programs
- Be familiar with HHRD relief and development programs and current needs worldwide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you should be able to compose great headlines, copy and posts
About 2nd Chance 4 Pets
1484 POLLARD RD, No 444, LOS GATOS, CA 95032, US
2nd Chance 4 Pets has been established to reduce the number of pets unnecessarily euthanized due to the death or incapacity of their human companions.
Every hour 575 companion animals are euthanized in shelters across the United States. 2nd Chance 4 Pets, an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization based in Los Gatos, California, intends to decrease this number by educating current and future pet owners how to ensure lifetime care for their pets. 2nd Chance 4 Pets is the first and only organization in the United States that addresses this long, unrecognized issue. Every year, 500,000 companion animals are relinquished and euthanized in shelters due to the death or disability of their human companion. Most of the volunteers with 2nd Chance 4 Pets are virtual; located in different parts of the country and several located in countries outside the US. Our volunteers assist with writing articles for our quarterly newsletter, designing brochures, developing our website, assisting with operations, communicating with pet owners and veterinarians, event planning and fundraising. More information about our organization and our volunteer opportunities can be found at www.2ndchance4pets.org.