Support Team Member
WORSHIP ARTS CONSERVATORY
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
The Worship Arts Conservatory (WAC) Support Team is comprised of individuals, ministry and community leaders who believe in the mission of "helping passionate worshipers become skilled and confident servants of Christ". The vision of the Support Team is not to serve as a governing board, but rather to promote and support the success of WAC. In doing so, this group will be assisting WAC’s vision to place 25 skilled and equipped WAC Alumni into ministry by June 1, 2025.
What does it mean to be a member of the WAC Support Team?
- Serve as a support system to Dr. Jerry Wyrick as he leads WAC.
- Attend monthly meetings through video conference or in person.
- Accept a fundraising goal to give or get $400 in monthly/annual support through one or more of the following avenues:
- Corporate monthly or annual gift
- Church monthly or annual gift
- A personal monthly or annual contribution
- Host an event in your home, church or business
- Invite other business, church or personal contacts to give
- Allow the use of your name or company affiliation to promote and publicize WAC.
- Invite friends, family and contacts to support WAC.
Benefits to being a member of the WAC Support Team:
- Direct ability to impact the mission and vision of WAC.
- Ability to use your skills and talents to advance the Kingdom.
- Opportunity to speak and connect with the people WAC serves.
- Direct access to WAC’s leadership team to share the impact of the ministry to your team, family, friends, congregation, etc.
About WORSHIP ARTS CONSERVATORY
33701 Jefferson Ave., St Clair Shores, MI 48082, US
The Worship Arts Conservatory is a Detroit based college dedicated to helping passionate worshipers become skilled and confident servants of Christ. ...all of them trained and skilled in music for the Lord (1 Chronicles 25:7)
Worship Arts Conservatory is a college-level training institute. We offer programs of study in Christian Ministry, Worship Leadership, Music, Visual Arts, Technical Arts (Sound, Lighting, Video), Theater and Dance.