Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Rize Beyond is a nonprofit organization that assist adults with obtaining their GED and setting pre- and post-GED goals. Most participants lack support and have barriers to overcome. The Marketing Coordinator will assist with all aspects of marketing and advertisement to promote visibility and enrollment of our programs, and to fulfill our mission and purpose.
- Assist with developing and managing marketing content and social media marketing programs and website
- Design creative marketing and advertising strategies and prepare materials for events and coordinate advertising
- Prepare marketing activity reports
- Create and manage newsletter to send to donors, prospective donors and shareholders
- Collaborate with fundraiser coordinator and executive director on various fundraising campaigns (assist with marketing and advertisement
Qualifications: Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Has earned a high school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of or experience with various marketing platforms, including social media and email marketing
- Level of creativity and not afraid to step outside of the box
- Must have great communication and organizational skills, be detail oriented.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to commit to at least nine months to a year of volunteering with the organization
- A commitment being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Volunteer at least 10 hours a week
This is a volunteer opportunity.
About Rize Beyond
PO Box 94, Lilburn, GA 30048, US
To empower, encourage, and teach individuals the strategies to overcome barriers and succeed.
Rize Beyond is a new nonprofit organization that support individuals who want to pursue their educational goals. The individuals are those that have dropped out of high school and do not know how to navigate back to an educational setting or lack support to be able to achieve success.