Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Rize Beyond is a new nonprofit organization that assist adults with obtaining their GED and setting pre- and post-GED goals. Most participants lack support and have barriers to overcome. The Marketing Coordinator will assist with all aspects of marketing and advertisement to promote visibility and enrollment of our programs, and to fulfill our mission and purpose.
- Assist with developing and managing marketing content and social media marketing programs and website
- Design creative marketing and advertising strategies and prepare materials for events and coordinate advertising
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Create and manage newsletter to send to donors, prospective donors quarterly, and shareholders
- Collaborate with fundraiser coordinator and executive director on various fundraising campaigns (assist with marketing and advertisement)
- Stay abreast of marketing best practices, ideas and tactics through workshops, seminars, webinars and research regularly
Qualifications: Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Has earned a high school diploma or GED
- A minimum of one-year experience working in marketing, working towards a degree in marketing (at least 18 credit hours completed in the marketing discipline), or a degree in marketing
- Experience with/on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must have great communication, leadership, and organizational skills, be detail oriented.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Have or ability to learn analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Ability to commit to at least nine months to a year of volunteering with the organization
- A commitment being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Volunteer at least 10-15 hours a week
Background check is required.
This is a volunteer opportunity.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Rize Beyond
PO Box 94, Lilburn, GA 30048, US
To empower, encourage, and teach individuals the strategies to overcome barriers and succeed.
Rize Beyond is a new nonprofit organization that support individuals who want to pursue their educational goals. The individuals are those that have dropped out of high school and do not know how to navigate back to an educational setting or lack support to be able to achieve success.