Help Pack Hospice Patient Supplies
Good Shepherd Hospice
Hi! We are in need of help to pack our hospice patient supplies!
Monday's are our current supply packing days.
If you are in need of some community service hours, but not able to commit more than a few of times per month, this is a good opportunity for you.
Service credit: 2-3 hours depending on need
If you are interested please reach out to Claudia Franco 210-733-3939 or text at 210-279-6051. Thank you!
About Good Shepherd Hospice
15614 Huebner Road, Suite 109, San Antonio, TX 78248, US
Serving people with compassion and dignity.
We serve patients and their families:
- We provide comfort and relieve physical, emotional, and spiritual suffering
- We promote quality of life, emphasizing the dignity of each person in our care
- We treat the whole person, not just their disease
- We provide on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- We provide necessary medications, medical supplies and equipment
- We educate patients and family members about the disease process
- We provide emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families, helping them to cope with functional limitations, caregiver stress and grief
- We assist patients with personal care giving needs
- We provide bereavement care and counseling to surviving family and friends, helping them to cope with their loss