#GoldOpen Marketing Fellow
GOLD HOUSE FOUNDATION INC
Gold House is the largest nonprofit collective of Asian cultural leaders dedicated to forging stronger bonds that deliver more authentic and successful lives. Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships among Asians and with other marginalized communities ( All of Us Movement ); championing authentic Asian representation through media to reshape public opinion (# GoldOpen and A100 List ); and accelerating economic success and commercial representation through Asian founders ( Gold Rush ).
- Lead marketing campaigns for #GoldOpen to drive awareness and success of Asian and Pacific Islander (API) and API-led films including #GoldOpen Premier Pass
- Collaborate with Communications and Social Media Teams to ensure film messaging and materials are positioned accurately and prominently publicly
- Facilitate organizational partnerships (with other festivals, affinity groups, etc.) to drive further awareness and commercial success for films.
- Manage monthly #GoldOpen newsletter with the Membership team
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Must have at least 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- A long-term visioning and career coaching session with Gold House Principal Founders to sharpen one’s professional aspirations
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 30 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. Salon Fellows attend all Salons in their city)
About GOLD HOUSE FOUNDATION INC
5120 W GOLDLEAF CIR STE 180, LOS ANGELES, CA 90056, US
Gold House is a nonprofit collective of diverse leaders dedicated to forging stronger bonds that empower Asians to lead more authentic and successful lives in order to advance all of society.
Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships; supporting the authentic societal representation of Asians through media (Gold Open); accelerating economic success and representation of Asian founders (Gold Rush); and championing societal contributions made by Asians to reshape public opinion and codify our cultural legacy (A100 List and the All of Us Movement).