1. Dalit Welfare Association is a Grassroots NGO working in rural areas of Kurnool district. This is our first attempt in digital advertising our NGO.
2. Initially our primary donors are International NGOs and Government bodies. But now we are trying to reach out for new supporters to our organization, like good reputed citizens who are willing to donate.
3. Our idea is to encourage diverse people for Giving Tuesday (Dec 1 2020) and Christmas presentations to donate or support our organization in the possible way they can.
4. We also accept in-kind donations in our FCRA registered account.
5. Our target beneficiaries are disabled people, malnourished children, poor women. We wish to provide suitable means of resources to the beneficiaries.
6. (Our prime objective) We intend to advertise our NGO activities and gain new supporters.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About DALIT WELFARE ASSOCIATION[INDIA]
# 3-161, SC colony, Parnapalli village, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh 518523, IN
It is service oriented and nonprofit voluntary organization. Organization take up various social service activities on humanitarian grounds for the welfare of poor people and marginalized communities. The organization is mainly focusing it attention on the issues of women development.
DALIT WELFARE ASSOCIATION is a non-profit organization registered under the act XXI of 1860 government of India. In order to achieve unity among the different groups of community and create among peace and harmony among them by making them to sink their personal differences and to work for good of common people in the target area. These efforts will be achieve the appropriate levels of diversity.
Children & Youth
People with Disabilities
Sat Nov 07, 2020 - Mon Dec 07, 2020
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.