Glee Church Inc
As the Connections Leader, you’re tasked with supporting the Lead Pastor in spiritually strengthening the church as a whole, while also ensuring the wellbeing of its members.
- You’ll develop leadership skills by leading the care team.
- You’ll gain experience teaching Growth Track and training ot hers to teach the class.
- You’ll promote and ensure people attend and complete our G rowth Track class.
- You’ll develop collaborative relationships by working alongside supporting teams , participating in our weekly leaders meeting, once a month serve day, once a month all staff meeting and leadership outings.
- You’ll gain experience providing internal grief support along with networking with local counseling se rvices for campus care.
- You’ll contribute to the team by managing attendance , training and set up for Glee Group "small groups"
It would rock if you:
- Have a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Have a heart for community service.
- Cares deeply about serving others.
- Enjoy networking and meet new people.
- Task oriented and highly detailed.
- No pastoral or ministry experience needed.
School credit is available for those who are interested. We will partner with your school to help you meet requirements. (This role schedule is flexible with ability to work remotely, with the exception to a weekly team meeting at the office and Sunday serving responsibilities doing services.)
Please note that this internship is unpaid.
Job Type: Internship
About Glee Church Inc
16300 Heritage Blvd, Suite B, Bowie, MD 20716, US
At Glee Church, our mission is to share the love of Jesus Christ and to reach the unchurched. We seek to be a creative church with authentic people, empowering Millennials & Generation Z to live their authentic purpose every day!
Glee Church just celebrated it's 1st year!
Our church simply started with a vision to create a place where people can experience love! To create a place where everyone is empowered to be their true self. Creating a place where ultimately the love of Christ is reaching people.
We stand to make is a positive impact in our community through "Love Weeks"; partnering with nonprofits to support the needs of others. We seek to empower Millennials & Generation Z to live their authentic purpose every day!
We dare to be a church that creates jobs and opportunities.