Her Choice Advocacy is looking for an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our accounting department. You’ll be responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for our company.
Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing and budgeting procedures. You should also be able to monitor daily transactions and recommend ways we can improve our financial health. Previous work experience, along with a degree in Accounting and a CPA qualification is required for this role.
Ultimately, you will play a vital role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting software, like FreshBooks and Zoho
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
If you possess these skills and want to volunteer, please respond to this ad or email us at email@example.com
About Herchoice Advocacy
26471 W Hills drive, Inkster, MI 48141, US
Her Choice Advocacy’s mission is to empower women who conceived through sexual assault.
Her Choice Advocacy’s purpose is to give intellectual, moral and social instruction to society on why all women who conceived through sexual assault and the children conceived should be protected by law, have social inclusion, and be free from re-victimization.
We seek to provide supportive services, resource assistance, advocacy, social inclusion, public awareness, and campaigning for policy provisions. Further, we wish to educate professionals, advocates, legislatures, and leaders on how to articulate proper comprehensive, culturally sensitive based services and support for women who conceived from sexual assault.