Self Defense Instructor
Her Choice Advocacy is looking for an Instructor for our self defense program. Classes usually are in three week increments, lasting for two hours, meeting two to three times a week.
The job duties of Her Choice Advocacy’s self-defense instructor focuses on teaching self-defense skills to our survivors. The self-defense instructor will work hand in hand with our clinical department and the individual survivor. As an instructor, you are responsible for the training of survivors to defend themselves using different self-defense techniques. During a class or session, you explain and demonstrate the techniques and then guide survivors as they practice these new skills until they can use them effectively.
* Your responsibilities depend on the style of self-defense that you teach.
- Work directly in support and execution of survivors and their capabilities for understanding the self techniques and tools.
- Develops; organizes; and conducts training and educational programs for Her Choice Advocacy in support of survivors of human trafficking, sexual assault, and incest.
- Develop and implement training and educational courses.
- Determine the learning needs of survivors, develop learning solutions, deliver and teach course content, manage course logistics, and/or evaluate learning.
- Conduct traditional classroom instruction and support self-defense training.
Her Choice Advocacy Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
If you are the perfect candidate please respond to this ad or email us at email@example.com
*All scheduling can be altered based on the candidate's availability
About Herchoice Advocacy
26471 W Hills drive, Inkster, MI 48141, US
Her Choice Advocacy’s mission is to empower women who conceived through sexual assault.
Her Choice Advocacy’s purpose is to give intellectual, moral and social instruction to society on why all women who conceived through sexual assault and the children conceived should be protected by law, have social inclusion, and be free from re-victimization.
We seek to provide supportive services, resource assistance, advocacy, social inclusion, public awareness, and campaigning for policy provisions. Further, we wish to educate professionals, advocates, legislatures, and leaders on how to articulate proper comprehensive, culturally sensitive based services and support for women who conceived from sexual assault.