Executive Director - Awareness Program
SAVING JANE INC
The Executive Director of our Awareness Program is accountable and responsible for the creation, development, funding, management, and delivery of our Awareness Program dedicated to raising awareness around the topic of human trafficking and modern-day slavery. This program is focused on the delivery of messaging to members of the general public, employees, and management of large corporations, government employees, and political leaders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the program organization, ensuring that it is operating efficiently and effectively to meet business goals. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO, the Board of Directors, and the public. You will ensure that Program staff members are aligned with our mission and vision and that we are working together to successfully achieve strategic objectives. Our organization has a close-knit culture in which we place a high priority of communication, recognition, and collaboration. We are in search of an Executive Director who is aligned with our culture and will continue to enhance it through positive leadership.
The Executive Director shall have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic plans that meet business goals and objectives created in partnership with the CEO and Board of Directors
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical organizational functions within the Program
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the Program
- Create a culture of transparency and communication throughout the Program
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, including donors and government agencies
- Master's degree nonprofit administration, business administration, or a related field
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans
- Strong aptitude for verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship development
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in nonprofit management and governance
- Previous experience in a fundraising or business development role
About SAVING JANE INC
187 E WARM SPRINGS RD STE B249, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119, US
Saving Jane empowers survivors of all forms of modern-day slavery and human trafficking to live the life that they want to live. Saving Jane is committed to ending all forms of these crimes through raising the public’s awareness, education, the transformation of lives of impacted individuals, and the creation of systems, technology and policies to protect and support impacted individuals or prevent the formation of social conditions conducive to trafficking.
Saving Jane empowers human trafficking survivors by freeing them from the trauma of their past experiences. Our mission has expanded into awareness and prevention as we discovered for ourselves the size of the scope of the issue. Saving Jane is committed to a world free of slavery, where no person is ever bought or sold and where the wounds of the past are fully healed.