DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Odoo Developer for Service Learning System Administration
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Bachelor's or Masters's Degree in Computer Science, OR related field/experiences.
Experience or strong knowledge in Odoo development.
- You will be responsible for development and maintenance of Odoo Project Management, Recruitment and HR applications.
- The role will work with the Systems Administration Team and under the guidance of the Systems Administration Lead.
- This is an unpaid volunteer position.
- Design and develop Odoo apps(new module development, customization).
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to organization requirement.
- Collaborate with the organization Administration team to resolve issues and provide solutions where needed.
- Create and maintain a technical documentation Odoo and issues resolved for future reference.
- Help with the configuration of the software, maintain and secure it.
- Deliver functional training sessions.
Skills & Competencies:
- Full understanding of ODOO ERP and CRM system
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Excellent planning and communication skills
Critical Thinking, Active Listening, Judgment and Decision Making, Complex Problem Solving , Coordination, Systems Analysis, Systems Evaluation and Instructing
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
919 More opportunities with M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing8 Reviews
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 15, 2023
- ERP / CRM
- Network Administration
- Database Administration
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week
- Comfort in a massively multi-disciplinary environment, sustainability