9 people are interested
Digital marketing coordinator
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Willamette
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
We need enthusiastic volunteers to support the creation and curation of social media, email, and other online content.
Duties could include:
- Posting to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram;
- Organizing email newsletters;
- Designing graphics and posters;
- Updating our website;
- Organizing online advertising;
- Coming up with creative ways to promote our mentoring and education services.
Our current digital marketing consists of a website, email newsletters, and social media. We regularly promote events - approx. 2 per month - but are very interested in branching out with new ideas and opportunities.
Please get in touch, whatever your experience or background. There will be many opportunities to share your skills and develop new ones. Our primary requirement is enthusiasm for supporting the local small business community.
SCORE is a national nonprofit with local chapters run by volunteers, including one in Eugene, OR. We provide free mentoring and workshops to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
About SCORE Willamette
1401 Willamette Street, Eugene, OR 97401, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
1401 Willamette StreetEugene, OR 97401
July 13, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training