Position Summary: To develop and manage operational plans for fundraising strategies at ARISE Impact.
Qualification Required :
▪ Experience setting up/managing a fundraising program end to end for an Indian non-profit organization and familiarity with the Indian fundraising ecosystem - required;
▪ Experience raising funds from HNIs or through CSR, grants, etc. (preferred)
▪ Proficient in Computer, Microsoft Office Programs and Financial aspects of fundraising
Essential Responsibilities :
▪ Set up operational plans and programs in line with the fundraising strategy
▪ Manage the fundraising team
▪ Develop and oversee implementation of communication plans for existing and potential donors
▪ Recruit and train volunteers to meet fundraising needs of the organization
▪ Monitor fundraising goals for the organization
Other Requirements :
▪ Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype
▪ Must be an excellent communicator with ability to work in a virtual setting
▪ Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
▪ Must have passion for building and growing relationships
▪ High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to
▪ Sense of accomplishment & fulfillment while changing the world
▪ Be a part of growing , self - motivated star team
▪ Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
▪ Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
▪ Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
▪ Have fun while meeting new people
About ARISE Impact
#3265, Sector 35-D, Chandigarh, Punjab 160022, IN
Act to Rise for Innovation in Special Education (ARISE) Impact is a mission oriented non-profit enabling self-learning for differently-abled.
Act to Rise for Innovation in Special Education (ARISE) is a non-profit Charitable Trust headquartered at Chandigarh, and recognized with charitable status. We develop and disseminate self-learning resources for the differently-abled and marginal communities. Our philosophy is of self-learning leading self-awareness, empowerment and hence, focusing on increasing engagement with education and likelihood of employability over the longer term.
We started serving our mission first in 2010, with Special Education Module for Visually Challenged at Institute for the Blind, Sector 26, Chandigarh. Special Education Module is a talking audio resource compatible across various devices, especially mobile platforms. We conducted in-classroom on-ground research studies to build models of cognitive learning for visually challenged children and their skillset and learning gaps. Based on our research, we have developed over 200 SEMs and distributed to more than 300 visually challenged children in India. Our impact has shown in typical 21% increase in test scores, shifting second-divisions to first, and gaining 98-100% engagement levels with our SEMs.
ARISE was the winner NGO in the Mobile Usage category under eNGO Challenge Awards (2014) amongst 700 NGOs in South Asia region and a Social Enterprise partner for City Awake Conference in Boston, USA