Position Summary: The Copywriter ensures that all brand content across website, social media, email, digital media and any other marketing channels is consistent, compliant and meets the objectives of the Brand, Acquisition, CVM and product teams. You will assist in creating the brand value proposition and in maintaining the agreed tone of voice throughout all content created. You are expected to deliver high quality digital content, video content, email content, offline content and persuasive copy to support channel marketing across all regions.
● Preferred Diploma or Graduation in English Literature / Journalism / Marketing
● Good Communication Skills
● Detail oriented. Strong proofing skills.
● Commercial Writing Experience
● CV is needed or Sample development work done
Essential Responsibilities :
● Developing Big Fresh Ideas for our email marketing campaigns; working with the website team on the strategy, and with the creative and product teams on the implementation.
● Collaborating with other teams to provide constructive feedback on all creative content before live testing.
● Testing new variations on control creative to keep it performing at maximum levels. Relentlessly.
● Researching topics to spread awareness and provide useful information to our users
● Developing and amending your copy so it passes muster with our regulatory body, whilst remaining totally compelling!
● Contributing to the creative needs of multiple channels including emails, display ads, text placements, landing pages, order pages, microsites.
Other Requirements :
● Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype
● Flexibility to work around different time zones
● Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
● Ability to take initiative, work individually or within team
● High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
● Sense of Accomplishment & fulfillment
● Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
● Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
● Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
● Have fun while meeting new people
About ARISE Impact
#3265, Sector 35-D, Chandigarh, Punjab 160022, IN
Act to Rise for Innovation in Special Education (ARISE) Impact is a mission oriented non-profit enabling self-learning for differently-abled.
Act to Rise for Innovation in Special Education (ARISE) is a non-profit Charitable Trust headquartered at Chandigarh, and recognized with charitable status. We develop and disseminate self-learning resources for the differently-abled and marginal communities. Our philosophy is of self-learning leading self-awareness, empowerment and hence, focusing on increasing engagement with education and likelihood of employability over the longer term.
We started serving our mission first in 2010, with Special Education Module for Visually Challenged at Institute for the Blind, Sector 26, Chandigarh. Special Education Module is a talking audio resource compatible across various devices, especially mobile platforms. We conducted in-classroom on-ground research studies to build models of cognitive learning for visually challenged children and their skillset and learning gaps. Based on our research, we have developed over 200 SEMs and distributed to more than 300 visually challenged children in India. Our impact has shown in typical 21% increase in test scores, shifting second-divisions to first, and gaining 98-100% engagement levels with our SEMs.
ARISE was the winner NGO in the Mobile Usage category under eNGO Challenge Awards (2014) amongst 700 NGOs in South Asia region and a Social Enterprise partner for City Awake Conference in Boston, USA