CARRY THE FUTURE
Are you passionate about data management and contributing to the lives of the families who need it the most? Reporting to the Executive Director of Carry the Future, the Data Director will be responsible for providing leadership and support to align and oversee the collection, management, and architecture of all data. This includes conducting or contracting research and designing, implementing, and supporting all data planning, management, analysis, visualization, and presentation.
This position has an evolving range of responsibilities, includes but are not limited to:
- Develops effective processes and systems to monitor the collection, execution, and reporting of data.
- Works closely with the leadership team to facilitate change and data-driven decision making through the provision of timely and meaningful information and data.
- Provides tools and supports to assist key partners through change management necessary to implement and sustain proposed improvements.
- Facilitates data support needs across different initiatives and program development at CTF.
- Plans for the collection, analysis, and reporting of data to measure the inbound and outbound donor impact, including project-level performance measures.
To apply, please send a statement of interest along with an up to date resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant experience in the collection, construction, analysis, and reporting of various kinds of data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate data concepts with audiences to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Ability to self-manage, work independently, and be proactive problem solver.
- Excellent technology skills including MS Office, database, data massaging, and data manipulation
- Passion for and commitment to ensuring dignity and equity in refugee lives aligned with CTF mission
About CARRY THE FUTURE
121 W LEXINGTON DR STE L 106D, GLENDALE, CA 91203, US
We are committed to serving refugee families with love and dignity. We focus on filling in the gaps to provide aid to refugees around the globe.
We’re an organization of more than 60 volunteer staff and 5,500 global volunteers who are committed to serving refugee families with love and dignity. We focus on filling in the gaps to provide critical aid to refugee families in Greece, Jordan, Tanzania, Bangladesh, the US - Mexico border, and beyond. Specifically, our aid falls into three programs: Welcome Baby, Community Development, and Emergency Response.