Orientation Material Editor
Boys & Girls Club of Vista
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista is looking for an individual to help re-vamp the visuals and language of the Board's orientation materials.
Skills required include, but are not limited to:
- a high level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- the motivation to work on their own
- proficient in Microsoft Office
- good communicators
- basic digital design capabilities
- good judgement, to gauge which changes are necessary
- strong attention to detail
About Boys & Girls Club of Vista
410 California Ave., Vista, CA 92083, US
To inspire and enable all kids, especially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as responsible, productive citizens.
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista helps kids ages 5-18 with homework help, games, life skills, afterschool Mon-Fri. from 2:30-6pm for only $50 a year.
We offer year-round diverse programs that focus on Education & Career Development, the Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sports and Recreation, and Leadership training. The Boys & Girls Club of Vista strives to provide a world-class Club experience where all members are on track to graduate with a plan for a healthy future.
We are seeking positive people to help us fulfill our mission.