Social Media Promoter
Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
The Social Media Promoter is responsible for sharing/liking/commenting to enhance engagement and drive greater online community support for KARA.
- Share/like/comment to enhance engagement
- Monitor and respond to comments and engagement
- Increase the number of followers and engagement
- Suggest opportunities for growing community and engagement
- Identify and cultivate relationships with influencers
- Attend a regular meeting with the team to provide updates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise Public Relations skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
- Proficient at least one of the following: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
About Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
910 1st St. South #4091 Hopkins, MN 55343, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
We support the people, policies, and programs that make life better for abused and neglected children by creating awareness, initiating conversations and involving the community in discussing childhood trauma and generational child abuse.
KARA engages principals, teachers, social workers, lawyers, judges, police officers, parents,
students, health professionals, and the larger community in stopping and healing child abuse and trauma.