Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
The Resource Organizer compiles, vets, and organizes resources across the nation providing direct support for at-risk youth and families in-crisis. The final result of this project will be a huge online resource library, organized by population in need of assistance and by geographical location.
- Follow directions to compile and organize direct support resources
- Attend a regular meeting with the team to provide updates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc. and with email
About Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
910 1st St. South #4091 Hopkins, MN 55343, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
We support the people, policies, and programs that make life better for abused and neglected children by creating awareness, initiating conversations and involving the community in discussing childhood trauma and generational child abuse.
KARA engages principals, teachers, social workers, lawyers, judges, police officers, parents,
students, health professionals, and the larger community in stopping and healing child abuse and trauma.