Partner Relations Coordinator
Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
The Partner Relations Coordinator is responsible for developing strong relationships with other organizations dedicated to supporting children’s safety and wellbeing to make a bigger overall impact.
- Communicate with someone from other organizations to determine ways to support each other
- Collaborate with the various Team Leaders to execute the desired support effectively
- Report to KARA Administration to provide updates
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven, reliable, punctual
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc. and with email
About Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
910 1st St. South #4091 Hopkins, MN 55343, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
We support the people, policies, and programs that make life better for abused and neglected children by creating awareness, initiating conversations and involving the community in discussing childhood trauma and generational child abuse.
KARA engages principals, teachers, social workers, lawyers, judges, police officers, parents,
students, health professionals, and the larger community in stopping and healing child abuse and trauma.