3 people are interested
Assistant Treasurer- Virtual
ORGANIZATION: SCORE W. Massachusetts
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Treasurer Virtual Position (No bookkeeping involved)
You will work with the Corporate Treasurer to evaluate the chapter’s financial standing including;
creating and monitoring budgets, creating monthly financial reports from SCORE accounting software, and monthly analysis of variances from budget.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration that helps aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Every year, our volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of starting small businesses and achieving new levels of success. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE today to make a meaningful difference in your local economy.
Learn more about SCORE volunteer opportunities at https://westernmassachusetts.score.org/volunteer-47
About SCORE W. Massachusetts
1 Federal St., Bldg 101, Springfield, MA 01105, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
1 Federal St.Bldg 101Springfield, MA 01105
April 12, 2022
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Attend once a month third Thursday group volunteer meeting. According to volunteer's availability.
- Personality traits and aptitudes will outweigh background and experience in budgeting or Treasury/payment processing functions. However, background/experience/substantial knowledge of accounting and finance MUST be mandatory